RAP TIME RAP TIME

excellent sound effects. very very great use of those mainstream sounds. as soon as i heard those my brain automatically connected to the idea that those sounds are awesome so this must be awesome. the pictures were great too. at the metal part i thought atomlab was gunna sing but i guess not still 4.5 stars for no preloader

Link's Mega Adventure(R) Link's Mega Adventure(R)

they shoulda started making out

LafyKid responds:

Ew.

BBQBBM: SOMT trailer BBQBBM: SOMT trailer

The Earth has shooken. I just hope the kiddies of this generation can handle the epicness of BBQBEEFBURGERMAN

Orc vs Wolf Orc vs Wolf

Wow this is some GREAT FBF. Excelent color choice, background is fitting - just a fun piece.

All of the movements are natural, the shadows are great - it took me a while to realize it was a loop cause it was so eye candy.

wash responds:

Thanx! hope to do something longer soon!

The Haunted Pumpkin The Haunted Pumpkin

This was extermely short. Your menus really take away from the experience. You put all that work into having sound events, sketches, and an interactive title screen - that once you hit play for the second time and hide the mouse pointer as best as you can the animation is already over. I honestly thought the credits were the intro to the animation but I was sorely mistaken. I know animation is not easy - and people animating game grumps and getting so much publicity can really hurt when you're taking the time to make your own great original content but this really falls short.

The backgrounds were great, the animation was a bit choppy but the drawings and color palate came really close to making up for that. I was expecting to see some beautiful Disney style animation but - I didn't get to see it. I would be really happy if you had problems exporting the flash and got the wrong file with a minute or two of move missing. I know that isn't the case though.

I'm guessing you really want to animate as a career with all your contact info in this. I can see that happening no prob - but duration is a part of that though.

~

I checked and saw you did this in four days. If you had a longer time I'm sure you would of made something special. Just keep at it. If I were you next time I'd design several different scenes w/ the pumpkin dancing. You could of used colors to illustrate emotions and themes. The pumpkin could do the same dance loop from place to place w/ a dif background in each of course.

Yada yada. Its a good start for sure. I'm glad you're still hungry for more though. From what I'm learning animation is as much as an internal struggle as just doodling and writing shit thousands and thousands of times over. Can't think of a proper conclusion for the review. I dunno. Good luck and bye. Hope to see some more fun stuff from you in the future.

Zeebra responds:

Atomlad i really appreciate your review and all the points you raised. It really cut down to the heart of the problems, it is refreshing to get an outside opinion. I tend to live in my own mind but i will definitely look at putting more work into my animations in future.
Zee

Video Games...All  Night Video Games...All Night

FYI for the kids reading the review after this gets daily 5th / 4.0 score this toon got no animation yo. NONE. Well. some. Some very pretty couple frames of lighting

Kony 2012 Kony 2012

Kony2012 is a scam. TL;DR its for oil. 30,000 children for over two decades forced to kill there parents and family for over a decade? How come none of them turned around and shot the captures? Not a single one of them? A countries government is entitled to the safety of their own people. They are responsible, and unless they have tried everything they can in there power to stop them. It is not the United States, or any other countries problem to interfere. They themselves have not asked for help, The founders of invisible children insist. And with the help of the American people, we slammed our foots through the doors of Uganda. They are not a non profit organization. They are a company. A business. It's safe to say they are in cahoots with bigger business. There are many untapped oil fields in Uganda. This could be one of many reasons why they are trying to get the United States over there.

As for the flash itself was average at best. The art was average, and the colors(style) were fine. The overall story? Not completely original. In fact it was a bit cliche. E.G. The voice acting at the very end. The stereotypical impression of a black man. Simply a tacky accent with a very low "tone" or "pitch". As far as the sound goes besides that, I was very pleased. The quality and compression of your sounds was very rich. Additionally the use of clicks, music, and even ripping out the original audio from the YouTube video was a very intelligent move. I was impressed.

From the looks of it you guys are starting a team together. Unless the title screen you had is a new thing people on newgrounds do I'd say you have a bright future ahead of you. Keep up the work, and hopefully I'll see more from you soon.

Zachary responds:

What

HoopzShort #38 - Voodoo HoopzShort #38 - Voodoo

nice intro mayun. the loop kinda sounds like red hot chilli peppers

Give Someone Alone a Home Give Someone Alone a Home

Powerful message

Keep spreading the message man, one at a time.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks man. I will :)

Waiting for redesign Waiting for redesign

Caught me off guard there!

I'm not really into this sort of art style, I'll say that right now. But you pulled it off. You pulled it off well. The animation was smooth as your voice actors microphone (i
hope his mic was smooth cause i forgot what it sounded like).

Seeing the score of 3.14 really upsets me though, overall this whole project was pretty fantastic. Speaking for myself, this is a whole lot better then the other polished pieces of crap that make it through the portal and get the daily rewards and features.

But, with that I'll be surprised if this doesn't make it onto the front page soon. If thats any hope for ya' Stick with it man, you're good at flash. I'll be watching ya :- )

MihaP responds:

Thanks. The score at start was at start 2,8. But then it got to 3,2 enough to get a reward:PP